Direct to College Support in High School
ACC Connect is Austin Community College District’s way of helping students make a confident and informed decision about higher education with a focus on ACC enrollment. ACC Connect schools will have a dedicated ACC specialist on campus throughout the school year to support the direct-to-college efforts with a focus on ACC enrollment.
How does ACC Connect support students?
- One-on-one support through each of the ACC admission process.
- Information sessions on ACC Areas of Study.
- Small group financial aid resources.
- ACC Campus visits and tours.
- New student orientation.
- Entry Advising for new students.
- Registration support.
Participating high schools include:
- Connally HS
- Del Valle HS
- Elgin HS
- LBJ ECHS
- Manor Senior HS
- Northeast ECHS
- San Marcos HS
Please contact us for information regarding deadlines, applications, and more.
|Northeast ECHS & Elgin HS|
|Del Valle HS|
|San Marcos HS|
|Manor Senior HS|