Reverse Transfer Information

High school students who complete at least 15 hours of college credit at ACC can qualify to be awarded an Associate’s Degree after completing the additional 45 hours of required coursework at a public four-year university in Texas or a private university with which ACC has a reverse transfer agreement. 

The process is automated for those who have completed at least 30 hours at ACC, but the Associate’s Degree may also be awarded after a review of the student’s university transcript by the ACC registrar’s office.  For more information, visit the Transfer Services website.

Back to Top